Welcome to my Blog. I’ll be writing about fun
things I do, interesting things I learn about and anything else that
may spring to my mind. If you share my interest in science, technology
or open source(to name a few) you will find this blog very interesting!
For my own company, I do work in many different fields. These range from
‘system integration’ to marketing analysis and the numerous business & tech related topics. I’m also paticularly interested the combination: technical
innovations that have a business impact.
Things that are most important in my life are (not in any particular order):
- My friends
- My family
- Trying to understand the unknown!
- Being creative, being able to express myself and invent things
- Making things of my inventions
- Having fun with my friends!
- Contributing to the world
My areas of interest (and for some areas of expertise):
- Computer science
- Computing infrastructure: Virtualization (particularly Xen)
- Disruptive technology
- Open Source software (particularly Linux)
- System integration & Programming (aspect orientation, web services & XML)
- Artificial Neural Networks, Genetic Algorithms, Quantum computing
- Data Analysis & Mining, Process Mining
- IT security
- Organization Science and IT
- Ubiqutous/pervasive computing
- Virtual Organizations
- Impact of Open Source developments to traditional business models
- System Dynamics & Policy analysis
- Quantum physics
Many of these are, not coincidentally, also courses I followed at the University of Tilburg.
Ik kan alleen nergens inloggen. Je had me gegevens gestuurd, maar daar kan ik dus niets mee. Replyen kan gewoon zonder wachtwoord.